Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2016

I've Learned that...

  • In life, the shit that stresses you won’t matter each day. Chill and stay happy.
  • Just because everyone having it, doesn’t mean you have to. (Be satisfied and contented)
  • THE VALUE OF WORK IS NOT DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF ATTENTION IT GETS OR THE LIKES (Intense!)

  • The mistake in your past doesn’t mean you could not change anymore.
  • The older I am, the more I priority my family, the times I am not with them
  • Respect. If someone treats you like crap, don’t be afraid to call them out.
  • Find people who will love you, accept you through all phases of your life! (I’ve found HIM!)
  • Bad days? Everyone has it. It is okay. I WILL be better. Promise
  • We are all born ignorant. And sometimes we are the toxic person themean person, thebully. Just because you didn’t know better before, doesn’t mean you can not grow.  I WILL be better.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento