Biyernes, Hulyo 1, 2016

Friday Playlist ] 01

It’s July! that quick!I was thinking (some random thoughts) I have to be patient in everything that happened in my life right now. Sometimes it must be the weather why I am that sad, that lethargic me! Though in some years, I been tough enough for all the pain and struggle, beside I a, happy now with what I am surrounded by positive people, and loved by my family.


Anyway I am starting this month with a playlist (aka) Friday feels! I have been into alternative and some "hugot" songs that I love. I have varied taste in music, sometimes I'm into pop, then into punk pop then back again to alternative. Enjoy listening! :) 

1. Fix You- Coldplay
2. Affection-The All American Rejects
3. Don't look back in anger- Oasis
4. When it rains- Paramore
5. Photograph- Ed Sheeran
6. Exit Wounds- The Script
7. Good Life- One Republic
8. Grenade- Bruno Mars
9. Kiss it Better- Rihanna
10. Remedy- Jason Mraz

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento