Biyernes, Setyembre 9, 2016

Words to Ease Your Hurting Heart!



I miss you
I love you

I love you so much

Why is it that you're so far?
I can't see you but you'll always be in my heart
To express this feeling I don't even want to part
It's hard to make people forget you,
when you've played a big part

Departure…departing…god I hate those words
Who wouldn't…it tells too much
It breaks your heart and makes you cry
I can't even say a simple word,
that will make my heart whole

I have to force myself to say goodbye
Secretly hoping it never ends
This time we have less to share
Whatever you do It all stays the same…
Goodbye and departure..
All leads to one single thing…parting

They all say you gotta face what's happening…
But I guess things are really easier said than done
Don't worry it's just the physical
You still have your heart…and that's all that matters
When you're feeling so torn apart
People come in and out of our lives
Those who leave? Some explain and some don't even care
They make you feel you're special but only after a while
You're just going to find yourself…alone and not all right

But someone or some people will come along
Making you feel that you always belonged
They'll never leave you
Though in a hundred years or more…
I will stay by you Though we're miles apart

You will always have my heart
And my prayers wherever you are
I will be your friend who'll love you through
I will see your smiles through every yellow rose
I will carry you in my heart…that's all I know
Coz my hand…(though you can't see) 
will always be for you to hold.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento